Friday, March 1, 2019

One day at a time...

This was written as a draft back in July 2016. I'm going to publish it now and follow up with an update on what I've got going on at the moment. 



.. seems as thought that is all I can manage at this point. I've been struggling with sleep and not getting enough during work nights to the point I have no energy during the day. Concentration has gone out the window and trying to eat enough food and take my medication has been an issue. It always is. I just hope that at some point that I won't feel the way I do on a day to day basis.

When the weekend rolls around I end up doing absolutely nothing and it kind of bothers me because of the lack of energy I have. I worry about people getting upset with me because I can't get up and find any sort of motivation to do normal household tasks or chores. I don't feel anything emotionally. I just kind of feel numb to most everything, no real joy or excitement, or sense of accomplishment when I take part in things. So I just end up doing nothing most of the time.

Obviously it's depression and failing to take my kuvan regularly. Why taking medication is such a struggle for me I don't know it has always been that way. All I am hoping for at this point in my life is for PEG-PAL to help me get over this. I don't even care about eating normal food I just don't want to have to feel this lack of emotions. I have a lot of things that I would like to accomplish or do with my various hobbies but that drive and sense of motivation is completely lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment