Friday, June 3, 2011

Bitcoin Log.....

So I will be posting about bitcoin for a while as that's my latest interest. I will do a more complete update about what bitcion is in another one but I hope to make at least weekly posts. However I hope to be able to make some of them on a daily basis.

I'm newish to bitcoin. I got started a few months ago and never really bothered to get into the whole coin mining thing until a few weeks ago. Which leeds me to today.

Just bought two 6950s probably shouldn't have at a total of $500 (approx.) The market is skyrocketing right now I have a feeling it is in a bubble. It is now at about 1 BTC for $14. With my current card I can mine about .20 a day if I keep my PC on 24/7. With the new cards I will make according to the calculator 1.85 coins at the current difficulty of 434882.72175. Need to fix monitors and sell GI Joes to cover the expense for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment