Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bitcoin low...

Well, I've been obsessing over bitcoin for about two or three weeks and I think it is wearing off. The whole issue with the video card situation, along with difficulty increasing making my earnings drop 25% has got me kind of re-evaluating. I'm expecting to get the two cards, and I will especailly since I enjoy video gaming. I am going to try and save up another coin and see what I can sell it for on the market so that I can figure out the process and what people actually require you to enter in terms of bank information if you're doing a bank transfer type of thing. I may setup a separate bank account simply for that express purpose but probably best if I do it with a bank that isn't associated with my main accounts. Anyone that is the update for today, looks like BTC is at about 18.5 still so I'm curious as to if it will go up again today or stabilize a bit. Bitcoin has been in the news a bit more with two Senators wanting to shut down Silk Road, which allows you to use Bitcoin to purchase drugs, and possibly shut down Bitcoin. Have to let that play out though. Anyway that's the update for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment