Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Back from a break...

I took a small 4 day vacation or long weekend this weekend. I had a really good time, especially seeing the wolf sanctuary where I learned quite a few interesting things about wolfs I hadn't known before and how they differ from dogs.

As for bitcoin whilst I was away difficulty increased. So instead of making about half a coin a day it looks like I'm down to making only .2 coins a day. I'll be doing some calculations this afternoon to see if it is worth it to keep going. I was hoping to make it about 10 coins and then stop but it would take me forever to get to that point the way difficulty increases. Also it looks like MtGox is back up and the market has stabilized again and hasn't really collapsed which is usually what you would expect to happen.

Also discovered whilst away that they're shutting down Star Wars Galaxies. I know a lot of people are upset over this. My wife has been playing and running my guild Future Droids and Weapons Systems www.futuredroids.com whilst I've been playing other games. I've not played Star Wars Galaxies in months. I was hoping that eventually I'd want to go back to it after a longer break but now I don't have that chance. It shuts down in December 15th. They chose not to renew the license fees. Which can only mean one of two things, not enough people play Star Wars Galaxies for Sony Online Entertainment to care, or the cost of the license was too high. I suspect a combination of both. Since it was Smedly (the retard that implemented the NGE) that decided this was the best course of action. I'm torn cause I figured I'd have more time to do some of the things I never got to do in the game. Most of the quests I never completed, I've had an idea for a few videos to do that will probably become my sole focus now. That's my goal to complete at least two videos. One chronicling FDWS' history in Star Wars Galaxies as a final tribute video, then finally a music video I've had an idea for and worked on a little bit but never finished. As far as the whole situation the other part of me is kind of happy, because it means my wife can spend more time with me instead. :)

Anyways I'm off update later...

No comments:

Post a Comment